The Warehouse Technician is responsible for assisting in the packaging and distribution operations at our cultivation and processing centers.
Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Cross-train on and work alongside the Processing and Cultivation team with the packaging of Lionheart International’s medical cannabis product when required.
- Communicate demand to production staff.
- Receive, inspect, and store all warehouse product using Lionheart International’s standard operating procedure.
- Pull supplies from inventory and prepare them for delivery.
- Fill orders for supplies and equipment as approved.
- Maintain weekly inventory reconciliation in Metrc.
- Maintain the warehouse in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Demonstrate the ability to count and inspect finished goods on a weekly basis.
- Perform cycle counting responsibilities.
- Receive and check inbound goods for accuracy and place in secure storage location.
- Data entry of inventory, test results and orders.
- Verify manifests agree with label wording and quantities for packaged inventory.
- Package product based on need/demand.
- Count and inspect finished goods on a regular basis.
- Coordinate purchasing of packaging/distribution supplies with the Purchasing Manager.
- Coordinate and train staff to prepare, pack, label and shrink band product for distribution.
- Maximize effectiveness of space.
- Coordinate with courier team for delivery of goods.
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn and improve each operation
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work while standing for long periods of time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com