How to get your Montana Marijuana Worker’s Permit

In order to work for Lionheart, you will need a Worker’s Permit. The application process is simple; however, the state does have requirements that must be completed, including:

  • Your Photo ID
  • A signed Consent to Fingerprint Form
  • Training on Cannabis Rules & Regulations
  • Training on Human Trafficking
  • Application fee of $50.

You can review this information and apply for your worker’s permit at

Career Openings at Lionheart Cannabis

Please visit for any current job openings.